Enable attendees to accept and reject meeting requests
In non-strategic business matchmaking the event creator can decide to give buyers and suppliers control over who they want to meet with.:
Buyers and suppliers can search and filter by parameters important to them such as years in business, industry, state, product and service codes, past performance and more.
They can then request meetings with the company they want to meet with, and the company requested has the option to either accept or reject the meeting request.
There are two ways the non-strategic business matchmaker can be run — One-to-one and oneto-many meetings:
1. One-to-one business matchmaking
In one-to-one business matchmaking, one buyer meets with one supplier at one time. For example, Corporation A meets with Small Business A
2. One-to-many business matchmaking
In one-to-many business matchmaking, one buyer can meet with one or more suppliers at one time. For example, Corporation A meets with Small Business A, Small Business B, and Small Business C
Top Features of EventMatches Non-Strategic Business Matchmaking:
- One-to-one and one-to-many business matchmaking
- Buyers and suppliers can choose who they want to meet with
- Buyers and suppliers can search by years in business, industry, state, product and service codes, past performance and more
- Personalized attendee dashboard
- Admin can add and edit matchmaking activities
- Attendees can request meetings
- Attendees can accept and reject meetings
- Attendees can view, download and print meeting schedule
- Smart mobile app to view event details, confirm meetings, search participants, view schedule and more!
EventMatches Non-Strategic Business Matchmaking Software is built for:
- Event Planners looking to up-sell business matching with their event management solution
- Government Agencies wanting to mitigate risk by finding the best possible supplier matches
- Matchmaker Organizers looking to setup business matchmaking events that deliver results
- Corporations and multinationals wanting the power to conduct their own business matchmaking events